Randy's calling for some Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -
Birthday Fun Facts Calculator:
"Every genealogy researcher has to have a little fun, so climb onboard the Saturday Night Genealogy Fun express and enjoy the ride.
For this week's SNGF, please do this:
1. Go to the www.PaulSadowski.com web site.
2. Read his Bad Jokes page. What was the first one that popped up?
3. Click on his Birthday Calculator link. What are five Fun Facts you didn't know about your birthday?
4. Click on the "what your name means" link. What are your Number, your Soul Urge number and your Inner Dream number? Do the descriptions of your numbers match your perception of yourself? Note - females need to enter their birth name, not married name.
5. Tell the world your answers (with as much privacy protection as you wish) in a blog post or in comments to this post."
---------OK, heres it goes!!
1. & 2. Bad joke that first appeared-
An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.
3. Five fun facts about my birthday, Sept 30:
1. Your date of conception was on or about 7 January which was a Wednesday
(Thats not the story I got!!! LOL and I did get a story-family joke, sorry seriously laughing)
2. Your fortune cookie reads: You will spend old age in comfort and material wealth
REALLY? ; )
3. As of 5/30/2009 11:08:10 PM EDT You are 435,383 hours old, and 18,140 days old.
4. Celebrities who share your birthday: Angie Dickinson (1931)Johnny Mathis (1935)Deborah Kerr (1921)Truman Capote (1924)
5. Your ruling planet is Venus, and Your birth tree is Hazelnut Tree, the Extraordinary
4. what your name means-
French Female Shrub.
English Female From the plant name. Holy
Your number is: 9; Humanitarian, giving nature, selflessness, obligations, creative expression;
The expression that you exhibit is represented by the number 9. Your talents center in humanistic interests and approaches. You like to help others as you were intended to be the 'big brother or big sister' type. You operate best when you follow your feelings and sense of compassion, and allow yourself to be sensitive to the needs of others. You work well with people, and have the potential to inspire.
This suggests that you could successfully teach or counsel.[WELL I REALLY DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT ONE]
BUT THIS ONE.. YUPPER-
Creative ability, imagination and artistic talent (often latent) of the highest order are present in this expression. It's possible that you're not using or developing all of these capabilities at this time. Some of your talents may have been used at an earlier time in your life, and some may still be latent.
Your Soul Urge number is: 7; With a number 7 Soul Urge you are very fond of reading, and retreating to periods of being alone and away from the disruptions of the outer world. You like to dream and develop you idealistic understandings, to study and analyze, to gain knowledge and wisdom. You may be too laid back and withdrawn to really succeed in the business world, and you will be much more comfortable in circumstances that are tolerant of your reserve, your analytical approach, and your desire to use your mind rather than your physical being.
You are very timid around people that you don't know very well, so much so at times that casual conversation and social situations can be strained. You tend to repress your emotions to the extend that some people have a good bit of difficult understanding you. You tend to be very selective with friends and you don't easily adapt to new environments or to new people very quickly.
Your Inner Dream number is: 11; You dream of casting the light of illumination; of being the true idealist. You secretly believe there is more to life than we can know or prove, and you would like to be provider of the 'word' from on high.
5. Well this is all very interesting indeed.
Alot of the 'Expression #9 is spot on, weird. Soul urge #7 freakily knows me a bit, Inner dream #9 believing there is more to life...but yes its true.
But how can it be!